ACH & Bank Links
ACH and Bank Link Questions
- Can the debit cards be funded from Zelle?
- Can cardholders wire money into their debit card account?
- How do I add cash to my debit card at a retail store?
- Can a user grant access to a family member to top up a debit card?
- Can the same bank account be linked to two or more debit cards?
- Can I or my users unload money from a card at any time?
- Can the bank link OAuth emails be white labeled?
- Can a user use Cash App to fund their debit card?
- Can a user use Venmo to fund their debit card?
- Is my company financially responsible for ACH reversals?
- Why was my ACH, or an ACH of my customer, reversed?
- Can a wire transfer be used to fund the reserve account or debit cards versus ACH?
- How does a user verify micro-deposits on their debit card account?
- Can I offer my users instant access to money they ACH onto the debit cards?
- Can my end customers fund debit cards without a bank account?
- Can a user use Paypal to fund their debit card?
- How long does it take to create a bank link?
- Is the bank linkage process for ACH fully white labeled?
- My bank (or customer's bank) doesn't show up in the bank link menu, what should I do?
- How long does an ACH take to clear?
- Can checks be deposited into an ATM within a debit card account?
- Can checks be deposited via mobile app into the debit card accounts?