You must meet ALL of the following requirements to become a Hydrogen customer:
- Have a company legally set up in the U.S. and in good standing with a U.S. state;
- Have an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you file your taxes as a Sole Proprietor, you must have an EIN from the IRS. We do not accept Sole Proprietors that file taxes with their SSN;
- Have an Officer, Executive, Board Member, or other Controlling Person that is a U.S. citizen (or resident alien) and actively living in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address;
- Have a U.S. government issued ID, such as a Driver's License issued by a U.S. state, or a U.S. Passport;
- Have a business that targets end users that are U.S. citizens (or resident aliens), have U.S. mailing addresses, and U.S. Social Security Numbers; and
- Have a website, marketing, and customer support available in English
If you do not meet all of the requirements listed above, your application to become a Hydrogen customer will be rejected.
We are working to finalize a partnership that would allow enterprise customers to use our Transform plan internationally. As an international customer, you would be responsible for all local legal and compliance, including data hosting and regulatory filings, and all professional services to configure the platform. Please fill out this form if you would like to be placed on our international waitlist.