- Total Balance Limit: $10,000 (if you have a business case for a higher total please let us know)
- Number of Transactions: No limit
- Purchases: $2,500 total per 24 hours for all Point of Sale (POS) transactions (e.g. in-store purchases) and/or Card Not Present (CNP) transactions (e.g. online purchases, bill pay).
- External ACH & Direct Deposit using DDA account number: Same $2,500 daily per deposit limit. Please also check your banking institution for any limits imposed on their side.
- Bank Transfers: For bank transfer limits using our built-in ACH, please see this question
- Card Loads: $1,000 total and 5 loads per 24 hours; $5,000 total per week (Sunday-Monday)
- Retail Top-Up Loads: $500 per 24 hours
- ATM Withdrawals: $500 total and 10 transactions per day
You can spend up to the maximum amount allowed on the card in a single transaction, or in a given day, week, or month. This is $200,000. You can pay with multiple cards if a payment exceeds the $200,000 limit. For example, if you want to make a $1,000,000 payment, you can issue 5 virtual cards for the transaction.