Hydrogen only supports a "pull" via ACH on our platform. The user will have to "push" the money from their Venmo account outside of the Hydrogen no-code UI. This can be done by doing the following:
1. Select "Transfer Money" on your Venmo app
2. Select the free transfer option, and the bank links section to add a new bank account.
3. A new menu will pop up. Select "Add Bank"
4. Select "Manual." If you select Instant, it will not work. The instant confirmation uses Plaid, which requires a username and password login to your Metabank account (not available with prepaid debit cards).
5. We cannot take a screenshot of the next screen for security reasons. You will be asked to input your routing and account number. This can be received on the Hydrogen no-code components and/or white label web app.
6. Venmo will send micro-deposits within 3-business days to your debit card account. They will show up as <$1 transactions on your dashboard.
7. Input the micro-deposit amounts on the Venmo app. This will finalize the bank link to the debit card.