If you choose the Experiment, Build, or Expand pricing plans, the no-code applications can only be used in the United States of America. Your company must:
- Be legally setup in the U.S. and in good standing with a U.S. state;
- Have an EIN from the Internal Revenue Service;
- Have an Officer, Executive, Board Member, or other Controlling Person that is a U.S. citizen and actively living in the U.S.;
- Only target end clients that are U.S. citizens or resident aliens and have U.S. mailing addresses and U.S. Social Security Numbers; and
- Have a website, marketing, and customer support available in English
We need to limit usage in these plans, because Hydrogen has streamlined all of the legal, compliance, and contracting with third-parties for U.S. purposes. We hope to have more countries available soon.
If you choose the Transform pricing plan, you are welcome to use the Hydrogen platform globally. This is because this plan is offered to enterprise customers. As an enterprise customer, you will be responsible for legal, compliance, and signing your own contracts with any third-parties. You also have the ability to do your own hosting, and integrate your own data warehouse.