1. Choose the “Wallet” icon on your iPhone homescreen.
2. Press the “plus” sign in the top right corner.
3. Press the “Continue” button.
4. Select “Credit or Debit Card” from the menu.
5. If you have a physical card in your hands, you can now take a photo of the front of the card by positioning it within the frame. If you have a virtual card, or prefer to enter the details manually, then click the “Enter Card Details Manually” link at the bottom.
6. Enter in your first and last name that was used to issue the card. If you have copied the card number from the issuance widget, then you can press and hold the screen to “paste” the number, or type it in manually. After entering the details, select “next” at the top right.
7. Enter the month and year of the expiry date, and the security code (often displayed as CVV2) and click “Next."
8. Finally, select ”Agree” on the Terms and Conditions from the card processor and bank sponsor.
9. Your card will now be added to your wallet. You can use it with all your other cards and passes in the Apple Wallet app.