This is very easy to do on Cloudflare!
You can point a no-code application that you configured on Hydrogen to your Cloudflare hosted domain in as little as 30-seconds.
1. Select a sub-domain that you want to show your no-code application on. For example: cards.mycompany.com or rewards.mycompany.com. You can point this sub-domain to the no-code application you created on your Hydrogen portal. This is called editing the "CNAME" record.
A common practice is to link to this sub-domain via a button, hero image, or text within your site. See the sample below from an e-commerce website that is offering loyalty cards to customers:
2. Once you decide what sub-domain you want, please go to the Hydrogen Apps page, and select the "White Label Web Apps" tab. Here you will see this screen:
You can select the sub-domain you would like for the no-code application. In this example, L Roy would like to use the Cards Web App and point it to cards.lroy.com. It is suggested that you select "Hydrogen Issued" for the SSL certificate. Please see our article on this subject here.
3. Log into your Cloudflare account and click on the DNS tab at the top. In the "Name" box, you would put "cards" and in the "Target" box, you would put "cards-82383.hydrogenplatform.com."
4. Hydrogen will now issue you a SSL certificate via AWS. We will open a support ticket for you within 1-2 days with instructions on how to verify ownership of the domain. You will need to go back into Cloudflare and enter new random strings provided by AWS. For example:
5. Once the SSL is complete, you are all set! You can link the "Get it Now" button shown in Step 1 to the cards.lroy.com subdomain and your users will be able to issue cards!