Mobile deployment requires some extra steps that a member of the Hydrogen customer success team will assist you with.
The first step to deploying your app in the App Store, is to sign up for an Apple Developer Program (ADP) account. Hydrogen will not be able to deploy your app from our own account due to Apple guidelines. If you already have an Apple Developer Account, awesome! If you do not already have an account, you can register for one if you have the following details ready:
- A copy of your articles of incorporation showing creation of the legal entity with your legal company name
- Your company headquarters and mailing address
- Your company legal, financial, marketing, and technical contact
- Your company D-U-N-S (Dun & Bradstreet) number for the entity — you can register for one at no cost
- Credit card to pay the annual registration fee
There are two options for access to your ADP account:
- Hydrogen will be given access to your ADP account to upload your configured app bundle, which will appear to be directly published by your company. Access to both the
App Managerroles will be required. See below for invite instructions.
- For more sophisticated technical users, an alternative option to accessing your ADP account, is you can download the binary build of the app from our dev portal, then re-sign the build, and upload it yourself. Please contact us if you are interested in this option.
If you wish to have Hydrogen manage the deployment, follow these steps in App Store Connect:
- Open Users and Access.
- Click on the "+" button.
- Enter First Name (Hydrogen), Last name (Tech), and e-mail (email@example.com)
- Check the
- Click on "Invite".