Yes. You can disable 2FA in two ways.
If you have access to the 2FA device, log in to your Hydrogen account and toggle it off in the account settings.
If you can’t log in for any reason (e.g. you lost your mobile device), you can disable 2FA login by doing the following:
- Send an email to email@example.com from the email address we have on file that is associated with your account.
- The subject should state: “Disable 2FA Login”
- The message should include: “I agree to the following: I am requesting that Hydrogen DISABLE my two-step verification. I certify and affirm that I am the account holder listed above, or, if not the account holder, I am the authorized requestor of the account holder.”
- Please include in the email the following information:
- Full legal name of individual
- Full legal name of the company
- Copy of driver’s license that matches their name